Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Uncle Jare Bear

So I was just talking to my friend Katie. We were talking about family and how our family dynamic works. As I was talking I started to think about my brother and how he is going to have his first baby soon. I couldn't help but be excited. This will be my first biological niece/nephew. As we continued to talk I started to feel kind of worried. I realized that a baby is a big responsibility. I started to wonder if I would be able to take on the responsibility. It will be some time before I have a baby, but I think I have some things I would like to get right before I am a father. Like find a wife for instance. Anyway, I cannot wait to have a little Hamel to receive into my glorious family.

4 comments:

  1. JAREN :) I love your blog. Keep it up. You will be a GREAT dad. You'll find that wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaren- I just like your heart. I like that you think about these things and I like how caring you are to everyone. I think your going to be an awesome father. And yes...you need to find the wife...oh yeah...we never got the chance to talk about feedback I had for you...stop me when you see me next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're suposed to carry my baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you dont know who this is huh!?!

    ReplyDelete