Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Valley

I just got done watching the movie "Happy Valley". It has left me with a lot of thoughts. I am so grateful for the blessings in my life. I am grateful to learn from the example of others. What a blessing it is to learn from others. I see such a great need for us to bond together as people. We are all brothers and sisters. We need to treat each other as such. We are in this together. No one person is better than another. We are just on different planes. Look for those who need a hand up. Then look upward to the hand that is outstretched to you. Allow others to boost you up and boost those who need it. If you have a grudge against someone, I plead with you to let it go. You are trapped if you have a grudge. My friends.. we are supposed to be happy. If you are not, find the things in your life that are array. Set them straight. If you are looking for someone to talk to.. call me! I am more than willing to help any way I can. May we all resolve to be better. To get a copy of the video "Happy Valley" go to www.ronwilliams.org.

Be the miracle.

1 comment: