Thursday, September 22, 2011

READ ME

Dear friends,
This blog I feel has served it's purpose. I feel that the inspirations that are now coming into my life are far too sacred to write in such a public forum. For this reason I have decided to take somewhat of a leave of absence from this blog. I am not about the general inspiration of others. I am not all about the inspiration of specific individuals. If you have a desire to be one of those individuals and this blog has touched you, I invite you to come to me. I have a message for you.. but that message is ONLY for you. I promise that those of you who accept this invitation and come with ears to hear, your life will change. I love you all and I appreciate all the support over the years.
All my love,
Jaren James

No comments:

Post a Comment