Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sisters

I feel so much love in my heart. I love the times when I am able to just sit and think about all the awesome things in my life. The Lord has given me so much. I have the most amazing family. I miss them a ton. I especially miss my sisters. Seriously, they are my light. I have never seen anything more beautiful in my life than the beauty that lies in them. Without my sisters I would not be me. I have grown to appreciate their examples in my life. They all have been an example to me in different ways. They have overcome adversity, they have taught me how to laugh, they have shown me what it means to have unconditional love, and best of all they have shown me the divine nature of womanhood. I cannot thank them enough for their love and support. I bear my testimony to the world of "Jaren's Thoughts" fans... It does not matter how old you are. It does not matter how insignificant you think you may be. I testify that you do make a difference. You make a difference in the lives of ALL those around you. I learned this lesson from my sisters. They are true disciples of Jesus Christ... and I want to be just like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment